Welcome to the Swiple project! We are happy that you have landed on our contributing page.
We want to make your experience as great as possible. Please follow these steps to contribute:
1. Join our Slack community
- We would love contributors to join the Swiple Slack channel so that we can recognise your contributions.
2. Small changes
- Small changes such as documentation changes can be made directly through GitHub.
3. For larger changes, set up your development environment
- Follow the steps here set up your development environment.
4. How to find an issue to work on?
The Issues tab in GitHub is a great place to start. Look out for the
good first issuelabels.
If you can't find an issue that interests you, feel free to create one.
Let everyone know you’re working on it by commenting on the issue 😎
5. Create a pull request off of the main branch
All pull requests will be merged to the main branch.